Back to School promotion helps school age clients
For the last few months we were offering an evaluation rebate of $200 in order to help encourage and assist those wishing to try SpeechEasy. We asked on our rebate form to share with us the age of the client being evaluated and we are happy to report that we have redeemed over thirty $200 rebates to school-aged clients. Of course, many of those ended up purchasing a SpeechEasy and we wish them the best as they continue their schooling with improved fluency.
What happens at a SpeechEasy evaluation?
This is one of the most commonly asked questions that we receive here at SpeechEasy. During an evaluation our Providers have been trained to help give you an accurate assessment of your stuttering and the effect SpeechEasy has on it. Yes, you get to try a real SpeechEasy and see all the available models in person.
But, there is more to an evaluation than that.
As professionally certified Speech Language Pathologists our Providers want to make sure that SpeechEasy is the best therapy option for you. Remember there is never an obligation to buy a SpeechEasy during your Provider appointment.
Although evaluation experiences will differ, here are some of the recommended steps we train our Providers to include:
- A frank discussion about your past experiences and therapy. This helps make sure you and your fluency goals are realistic and attainable.
- A review of how the choral speech signal that SpeechEasy utilizes works for most people who stutter.
- A baseline assessment of your fluency without SpeechEasy in reading and monologue.
- An assessment of your fluency with a SpeechEasy device and a discussion of changes in fluency noted.
- Programming of the device to ascertain the most beneficial delay and pitch settings for maximum fluency for you.
- A trial period during the allotted evaluation time when you wear a real SpeechEasy device and try it for yourself.
- A professional recommendation from your Provider as whether SpeechEasy is the right option for your stuttering management.
- A discussion about the various models and which would be most appropriate for you should you choose to purchase.
- A summary about funding options may be discussed with your Provider but many times these can be reviewed with us here at SpeechEasy prior to your appointment. You can go ahead and complete our credit application at any time.
The decision to begin the process and see if SpeechEasy is right for you begins with the investment in this valuable time with one of our Providers. There are over 110 caring Providers located throughout the United States who are ready to help you make a decision about your fluency options. We’ll be glad to help you set up an appointment.